Friday, October 03, 2008

Okay, so my computer is currently, hopefully temporarily freezing with my AL review entry and my Oz season 1 entry - in the meantime, I'll post a couple of commercials...



Honestly, Ryan Howard seems like a good guy. But nothing Ryan Howard will do in his future can redeem this ad...honestly forget everything else, but the "ought to be enshrined in the mmmmmmm hall of fame" - man that's painful to watch.

Oh, and this commercial - which I can't seem to find on youtube. It's a stupid, probably soon to be forgotten commercial which somehow engrosses me. It's both the fact that I now want to check my cell phone contract for a "no derek with mustaches" clause and the fact that the guy ends his sentence with "dude." Plus, mustache? I could see mustang - that's cool, but since when did mustaches become cool again? Boy am I behind the times.

No comments: